Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 8- tute tasks

I cant believe how many online petitions there are! i had a browse through heaps of them but i ended up signing a petition to stop over head powerlines being put up around Eumudi. The power lines were said to ruin the scenery and be potencailly dangerous to residents, hence I signed the petition. If anyone is interested the link is

http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/view/EPetitions_QLD/CurrentEPetition.aspx?PetNum=1290

I scoped out Barrack Obama on you tube today and apparently on Septemeber 16th 2009 he called Kayne West a 'jack ass'. Pretty funny stuff, I think he was referring to the incident where Tailor Swift went to accept her award and Kayne said to the audience that Beyonce should have won it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTt5Jj0k-pg)

Anna Bligh is my local representative, I could find her most recent speech online but I will comment on her being a contestant on celebrity master chef. Not quite sure what she is thinking there? She should just do the job people voted for her in to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment